Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A public institution has a vacancy for an IT Manager to perform the following duties:
- Ensure the development, management, and regular maintenance of the institution’s IT infrastructure and systems.
- Design and plan for the availability of IT resources and services for the institution.
- Advise Management on IT infrastructure and services.
- Provide technical advice for the procurement of IT equipment and services.
- Maintain and regularly update the institution’s website and social media platforms.
- Provide IT services to the institution.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A minimum of one (1) year post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution.
- Must have completed National Service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
The successful applicant must pass a selection interview. Application letters tog her with curriculum vitae, all certificates and relevant documents must be submitted by email to
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By 25th August 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.