Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We aspire to double our patient reach by the year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year-end 2025.
Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders, and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
This role will be responsible for driving the Marketing Strategy and Portfolio Management and business development in Liberia and Sierra Leone for our new, single, “One Novartis” EWA Cluster.
SSA currently comprises Innovative Medicines (Pharma + Oncology), Sandoz, Global Health & Corporate Responsibility (GH & CR), and Business-enabling Functions. This role will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and implementing an SSA Marketing & Portfolio Strategy and business development in Sierra Leone, Liberia, and across EWA.
The impact of this role on the organization is not just strategic, it also directly drives/impacts launch success, business results, and commercial/patient-reach outcomes across EWA.
The role will be accountable for ;
- Facilitating the oversight, implementation, and effectiveness of a “One Novartis” EWA marketing strategy.
- Providing leadership and guidance to EWA Cluster/Countries on all Marketing and Portfolio matters.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Driving integrated approach across the region on market insights, business excellence, and portfolio and distribution channel optimization.
- Owning a portfolio of internal resources and external suppliers across the region.
- Running tactical planning follows up on execution, and supports operationalization of launch preparations (launch and competitor readiness) of countries and brands in line with SSA commercial strategy. Collaborates closely with cluster counterparts to fully understand their needs
- Providing leadership and support to the Cluster Business Operations Head (and the broader EWA LT) in its decision-making around launch sequencing, resources, target setting, top/bottom line maximization plans, working closely with key commercial stakeholders at EWA, Country/Cluster and Global levels; amongst others.
University degree in Business, Marketing or Science preferred with a broad spectrum of knowledge, interests, and education.
- Minimum 7 years of related business experience and minimum 3 years of leadership experience.
- Strong strategic planning, analytical, operational excellence, and budgeting capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of marketing processes in the healthcare sector.
- Proven sales and marketing management ability.
- Extremely well-developed understanding of country regulatory and market environments.
- Strong relationships with KOLs in regulatory bodies, customers, and/or media.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- French and/or local African language very desirable
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.