Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive, and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To lead in the delivery of product and tariff assurance KPIs in the following areas: Prepaid, Postpaid, ADSL, Roaming, Content (Short Codes), etc. You will also be required to lead in the delivery of KPIs related to automated test calls using the test call generator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead in assuring the development of new products/Tariffs and services and monitor all KPIs in the assigned areas.
- Perform End to End Review of Major Revenue Life cycle and Business Units to ensure that all controls have been fully implemented and complimentary controls are in place to plug out leakages as discussed with Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Put in place a comprehensive local Dashboard for monitoring of all Major Revenues, Costs, and other Financial KPIs. This should be automated and linked with the Alarms
- The document, quantify, and develop root cause analysis and suggest fixes for issues identified, highlighting the impact on business targets relative to revenues, costs, and margins.
- Participate in or lead cross-functional teams to resolve revenue assurance issues and implement revenue assurance controls.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science, Business or Finance
- Finance, Auditing, Revenue Assurance, or related assurance work experience
- Must have 5 years relevant experience and preferably 5yrs experience in a similar role
- Very good understanding of telecom products and services as well as automated test calling
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
- Experience in the use of data analytic tools and/or revenue assurance tools
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.