Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a leading professional services network. Our Tax practice is on the cutting edge of one of the most challenging and intellectually rigorous fields, working with some of the world’s largest organizations on tax planning, global structuring, and tax controversy. We are leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation, and increased efficiencies – all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication.
Our Tax professionals help clients revolutionize their Tax Function by unlocking ideas with the impact that explore new opportunities for delivering enhanced insights and long-term business value.
You will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs and risks while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, increasing profitability, and advising on other related matters. You will also help organizations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
As a Tax Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Drafting of timely opinions for clients on the tax consequences of various queries.
- Preparing various tax returns and supporting schedules.
- Liaising with Ghana Revenue Authority.
- Assisting with due diligence and advising clients on the structuring of business transactions.
- Identifying areas of contention and discussing these with the engagement team and proposing solutions.
- Keeping up to date with local and international business and economic issues
- Training and leading staff while contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above and assisting with portfolio management.
- Complying with risk management procedures.
- Strong analytical skills and highly proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to provide solutions to business problems through research and consulting with subject matter experts.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multi-task yet still paying attention to detail.
Experience and qualifications
- Tax experience of 2 – 4 – years in a professional services firm and/or tax authority.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the tax laws and practice in Ghana especially in the areas of customs and excise, Value Added Tax, corporate income tax, individual income tax, and payroll consulting and management;
- A minimum qualification of the final level of ACCA, ICAG, CITG, or any other recognized professional body.
- A graduate from a recognized university with at least a second-class upper undergraduate degree preferably in Accounting, Commerce, Computer Science/Engineering, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, Management, or Law.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.