Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Legendary Foods Ltd. is a company dedicated to the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With a farm in Kumasi, Ghana, Legendary Foods seeks to farm locally desired insects as a way to address food insecurity. Legendary Foods farms the palm weevil larva, a local delicacy that has been traditionally harvested. Legendary Foods seeks to rapidly scale its production, co-develop packaged products, take advantage of export opportunities to other West African countries, and advance research on the palm weevil larvae while building a conscious company.
Legendary Foods Ltd. is looking for a passionate and experienced Chef/Cook to man the kitchen operations of the Akokono House Cafe, the official Akokono Sales Joint in Kumasi.
- Manage a team of at least 6 members
- Train kitchen staff to his/her capacity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Following the recipe in making dishes with consistency in taste, appearance, and presentation.
- Innovate new dishes that can generate a profit margin; i.e. restructure menu o Run kitchen operations and keep the kitchen in order
- Track ingredients inventory
- Provide support to sales staff
- Provide support to product development staff
- Provide support to business development operations
- Must have cooking experience working in a hotel, restaurant, or a catering service
- Must have experience in food and inventory management
- Must have strong communication and reporting skills
- Must have leadership experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Must be self-disciplined and have high integrity
- Must have experience managing a team
Additional desired qualities
- A diploma in hospitality management or a COTVET certification
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Driving skills
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reports to: Sales Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Application inclusion demand: Please submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV titled “Chef/Cook Application”. Include a copy of all relevant certificates including a link to the program description. Address your email to Miss Samira Mohammed,
Please ensure your CV includes
All documents should be in PDF format and the email must be titled *Chef/Cook Application*
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.