Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Account Officer at Republic Media will be responsible to perform accounts, finance, and customer-related activities at the accounts department.
Account Officer Responsibilities:
- Process accounts receivables and payables and maintains files and records.
- Assist in general financial management, analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare the following Report every month:
- Management Accounts for operations and consolidated.
- Revenue, Collections, and Banking Report.
- Status Report on Statutory Obligations.
- Monthly Operational Expenditure Budget and Actual Spending Report (Variance Analysis).
- VAT, PAYE, TIER 1, TIER 2, and TIER 3 Returns.
- The monthly Budget request for Payroll and Non-payroll budgets.
- Process and submit Monthly Staff Payroll for approval.
- Prepare Annual Budget for the Business.
- Prepare and submit by December 31 of each year, Self-assessed Tax Returns for each year of assessment to GRA.
- Compile Fixed Assets Register for all Departments.
- Safeguard assets of the Business by ensuring strict adherence to Business Processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist to recommend to Management cost savings strategies and measures.
- Assist to review the GRA Income Tax Act to identify areas where tax benefits can be obtained and tax avoidance exploited.
- Maintain Financial and Accounting Records following Financial Reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Standards and Requirements.
- Ensure strict adherence to Operational Policies and Procedures
- Liaise with External Auditors for end-of-year audit and other related transactions
- Liaise with Bankers of the company and Statutory bodies regarding Banking transactions, Tax Issues, and Reporting Issues.
- Weekly Reports on Sales and Variance Analysis
- Customer Service Executive Responsibilities
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Execute all customer work orders and generate transmission certificates.
- Prepare daily reports, reconcile all receipts and Update the Head of Finance.
Account Officer Required Skills or Experience
- At least 4-5 years working experience as an Accounts Officer with an additional customer service responsibility. A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
Qualifications of the Account Officer
A degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or any related field.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.