Jobs In Brong Ahafo Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Migration and Rights Lab (MaRL) seeks to employ a Field Officer with a background in advocacy, community mobilization, and administration for a program to support ongoing awareness-raising programs for migration clubs for youth in and out of school. In this program, the Field Officer will be responsible for engaging relevant stakeholders to establish the clubs in schools and communities, support group activities including formation, logistics, development of learning materials, and external engagements. The Field Officer will report to the Program Coordinator. This position is based in Techiman, Bono East Region with occasional travels outside the region.
- Facilitate MaRL efforts to implement a strategy in providing migration advisory and resources to potential migrants in targeted regions and communities
- Facilitate migrants’ voluntary repatriation and reintegration process
- Support Community engagement and awareness-raising on irregular migration and unethical recruitment.
- Support advocacy efforts to ensure the rights of immigrants in Ghana to gain access to health care, job opportunities, and other social protection services guaranteed by law.
Reporting and documentation of the progress of work in the region and across the country through outcome mapping, testimonies, digital photography
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A Diploma or HND in social work, community development, or related field
- Passion for ending unethical recruitment and irregular migration.
- At least one year of work experience with community-based organizations
- Good written and spoken English and spoken Twi.
- Ability to work and collaborate with community leaders, local government agencies, and local NGOs
- Ability to manage budgets
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attention to details
- Willingness to travel outside duty station to other regions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
This position is on contract and renewable annually. Payment rate commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
Apply for this job by sending your CV, and cover letter to migration and right lab through :
latest by 25th August 2021. Indicate Program Officer in the subject line. only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.