Education Jobs In Accra : Student Admissions Officer (English & French) - Lancaster University GhanaEducation Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long-term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high-quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are Hiring!
Are you looking for a new challenge?
STUDENT ADMISSIONS OFFICER - GHANA
English speaker (2), French Speaker (1)
LANCASTER UNIVERSITY GHANA
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate, and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop Africa’s leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking seasoned student admissions officers.
Successful candidates will nurture prospective students and guide them through the admission process to eventual enrolment and registration.
Required Skills or Experience
Candidates should hold the following experience and credentials:
- You will be a proactive, dynamic, hardworking individual who will be responsible for the recruitment and admission of students into the university’s programs.
- You should be comfortable working in a goal-oriented environment and working towards achieving enrolment quotas.
- You will possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, along with a minimum of two (2) years experience, and hold a Ghana residency.
For the francophone position, you will be fluent in the French language and be able to interact professionally with Francophone prospective students.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to
and mention STUDENT ADMISSIONS OFFICER – GHANA; FRENCH/ ENGLISH; in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.