Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Pencils of Promise is seeking a dynamic content creator and self-starter with impeccable writing skills to join the PoP External Affairs team. This individual will be tasked with providing audacious, innovative, out-of-the-box ideas for social media content to engage our audience. Core responsibilities for this role are growing our social media engagement, building a pipeline of new followers, and providing quality assurance for our digital space. As Associate, Social Media, you will be instrumental in implementing the PoP voice across multiple digital platforms. You’ll make the essential connections between our work internationally, our campaigns, and our community members.
Within one month, you’ll…
- Develop an understanding of PoP’s brand and online community
- Become the direct point of contact for all PoP social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Community, and Clubhouse
- Complete a thorough onboarding process that will arm you with a comprehensive understanding of your colleagues’ roles and responsibilities across the NYC team and gain a high-level understanding of activities carried out in Ghana, Guatemala, and Laos
- Gain a full understanding of all components of PoP’s builds, Teacher Support, and WASH programs that will enable you to speak confidently about the impact we’re making around the globe
- Develop 30-60-90 goals with the manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Produce creative, compelling content for social media posts and website content using Adobe Creative Suite or other design software to post across PoP platforms
- Familiarize yourself with PoP’s monthly metrics reporting process
Within three months, you’ll…
- Work with Manager of Content and Digital Marketing, Designer and SVP of External Affairs to identify effective social strategy across platforms. Work with the External Affairs Team to create a campaign-specific social media strategy.
- Provide regular tracking and reporting on digital metrics concerning audience, engagement, and reach as well as conversion to implement insights, grow our audience, and optimizing online engagement
- Copywrite for social media based on a data-driven understanding of PoP’s audience and brand
- Manage social media communities including managing comments, questions, liking posts, and responding to direct messages
- Assist brand partnerships by generating social media assets and ideas to tie into social media activations
- Organize and manage photography files
Within six months, you’ll…
- Actively research and recommend influencers, brand ambassadors, or influential organizations online with whom PoP should partner
- Serve as a relationship manager to influencers and actively engage them in PoP campaigns
Within one year, you’ll…
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of new supporters and influencers to follow and engage with PoP on social media
- Maximize the impact of online content to keep our community connected to our work, including trialing innovative new digital strategies and content ideas
- Develop a full understanding of roles and responsibilities, that are subject to adaptation outlined in this description, based on areas of expertise, importance, and of desired professional development
- Gain exposure to all aspects of PoP’s External Affairs activities and a personal understanding of the organization’s position in the non-profit sector
During your time at Pencils of Promise, you’ll be able to teach…
- How to expand the reach and engagement of PoP’s digital presence
- How to effectively grow PoP’s audience and maintain a pipeline of growth for all platforms
- How to build relationships with influencers and brands
- How to use metrics to guide social media strategy and goals
- How to identify social media trends and forecast for results
- Insights on verticals and industries that PoP’s marketing efforts should expand to, such as Twitch
CONTINUE READING BELOW
During your time at Pencils of Promise, you’ll be able to learn…
- How to amplify marketing campaigns and brand partnerships through social media
- Fundraising through social media activations and campaigns
- How to tell PoP’s story and share its programmatic work through a lens of ethical storytelling
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.