Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Finance Officer Position at Evangelical Presbyterian University College is a top management position. The Finance Officer is the Chief Accounting Officer of the university college and the Chief Financial Advisor to the president of the university college.
He/She has general responsibility for the administration of the financial affairs of the university college and exercise direct superintendence of overall accounting officers.
He/she is also responsible for ensuring that the accounts of the university college are drawn up following the Constitution establishing the university college, the statutes and all other Regulations approved by the university college, and all other relevant national laws.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the work of personnel in different sections of the Finance Office;
- Receive all monies, revenues, donations, and other resources due or payable to the University College and make payments on behalf of the University College as authorized.
- Prepare such statements, accounts, operating and capital budgets, and estimates for consideration by the Finance Committee and Council.
- Ensure that new and improved financial systems and procedures, proper books of accounts, and records of all the university college’s properties are introduced and properly kept. He/she shall design appropriate accounting systems for the financial administration of the university college.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain close liaison with both public and private financial agencies and institutions, and keep abreast of economic conditions which may affect the university college;
- Afford every facility for the Internal and External Auditors of the university to do their work effectively.
- Prepare and present annual accounts for the consideration of the Finance Committee and necessary action by the External Auditors of the university college.
- Look for opportunities and avenues for, and be proactive in raising funds for the university college.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should direct the soft (PDF) copy of their applications, which should include an application letter, a two page vision statement, a CV, contact details of three (3) referees, certificates and publications (if any) to:
The Ag. Registrar
E. P. University College
P. O. Box HP 678
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: On or before 3rd September 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.