Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Assist in providing financial planning support to enhance decision-making in support of the business’s strategic agenda within broadly defined policies to ensure that objectives are met.
- Assist in ensuring adherence to the SLAs and roles & responsibilities defined for the forecasting process
- Assist in generating periodic forecasts as per defined schedule for the Opco
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and projection of expenses
- Assist with strategic and financial planning initiatives
- Assist in designing the use of financial modeling systems
- Assist in the development and maintenance of procedures and systems to enable the financial evaluation of strategic business opportunities
- Assist in preparation of budgets by performing validation checks over forecasted numbers
- Assist in performing reconciliations concerning approved forecasts and forecasts uploaded in ERP
- Assist with monitoring, analyzing, and adjusting the expenditure deviations from the allocated budget
- Assist with periodic analysis of the budget and expenses of the departments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance-driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Supply market demographics
Opco specific restrictions on local content
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2 years relevant experience
Professional & Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Working knowledge of ERP (Oracle preferred)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in Telecom Finance function
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number IRC24538 as the email subject. Application without the subject will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 10 August 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.