Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling, and materials handling. The Service Technician will carry out general mechanical and electrical duties including maintenance, repairs, and fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction heavy-duty trackless equipment whilst maintaining availability and minimizing cost.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform electrical maintenance and some mechanical as directed to a standard that maintains the integrity of the equipment and does not compromise safe operations.
- Responsible for a safe work environment by contributing to Job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards, and work practices.
- Knowledge in air-condition repairs and fault finding will be an advantage
- Perform repair and fault-finding using hydraulics and electric schematics.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Carry out technical equipment audits and produce technical reports.
- Carry out equipment commissioning and related documentation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Carry out all works in accordance to set budgets and time frames.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and Procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
- Technician Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical discipline with experience in heavy-duty trackless equipment.
- Knowledge of Sandvik Underground Drills, trucks and loaders will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able and willing to work Underground
- Good CAN Knowledge
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Applications
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class C.
Site Manager, Kinross/FSS-GET
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.