Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Support finance-related administrative management in the Ghana office and perform diversified accounts payable functions following varied standardized procedures and accounting practices. Provide accounting and financial support for ACT to END | West, EpiC/KPIF Ghana Project, and other projects in the Shared Services pool of FHI 360/Ghana office.
MANAGE fixed asset register for projects subject to FHI 360 & Donor policy concerning Ghana Office Management Manual (GOMM)
REVIEW Payroll for Accuracy and ensure salaries are paid concerning Ghana Office Management Manual (GOMM) timelines
Ensure TIMELY payment of all payroll and other statutory deductions as per the laws of Ghana
TRACK and MONITOR Bank balances to ensure there is adequate cash available to implement activities
MANAGE advance and related reconciliations for GHANA office small projects, shared services and HQ managed projects with timely submission of reports in compliance with Ghana Office Management Manual (GOMM)
LOAD Monthly SMAC allocations into GFAS and ensure minimal errors
PROCESS ex-pat and TCN payments ensuring confidentiality and completing monthly Expat workbooks for each employee
ACT as finance POC for EpiC project and manage subgrant finances
PREPARE VAT returns and submissions to donors for ACT to END | West, EpiC/KPIF, and Shared Services
CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONSOLIDATE quarterly accruals for ACT to END | West, EpiC/KPIF, and Shared Services
PREPARE day to day financial transactions to include monthly cash advance requests from headquarters, payment requests, procurement dossiers, and many more
Advising Staff on new FHI360’s and USAID’s policies and procedures where applicable
Perform Any Other finance and administrative duties as assigned
- Support and Maintain system (GFAS) for providing documentation for accounting transactions, enter all transactions and resolve any discrepancies or clarification for accounting records.
- Assure completeness of supporting documentation and accuracy of entries for financial reporting on standardized forms.
- Review and analyze pending expenditures for appropriate action.
- Ensure and maintain the smooth and timely flow of all expenditures related to reports and audit documentation.
- Monitors invoice information put into accounts payable system for accuracy with minimal errors.
- Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Commerce, or related field.
- At least 8 years experience of working in an organization of similar or related nature, size, and complexity.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with a USAID-Funded project is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and/or experiences in accounting, administration, and procurement.
- Excellent planning, management, and organizational skills. Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.