Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Sales Manager’s primary responsibility at MainOne is to retain and grow current accounts and aggressively gain new market share in FSI, with a focus on expanding MainOne’s colocation and cloud footprint with the Banks & Financial Institutions to achieve set sales targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships of specific accounts as assigned, and grow the accounts to increase the company’s sales/revenues
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads
- Cultivate relationships at senior management & C-Level to influence and increase sales success in the FSI industry
- Delivering sales presentations as may be required to high-level decision-makers
- Attending client meetings as required for sales closure
- Ensuring sales input is made into CRM and constantly updated
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and potential clients
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 7-8 years experience working in a sales/business development leadership/supervisory role
- The candidate must be a resident of Ghana
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Leverage personal network
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Traveling may be required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.