Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Cloud Solutions Architect at MainOne will develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
Other responsibilities include;
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations for Cloud-computing technologies and architectural patterns and maintain responsibility for the design of customer solutions.
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of cloud solutions.
- Actively involved from pre-sales solution formulation through system deployment; including bid preparation and customer interface resulting in cloud solutions architecture proposals.
- Develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
- Develop and propose solutions.
- Prepare technical solutions architectural and implementation design documents.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to define project deliverables and schedules and help to identify and leverage resources to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
- Where required, especially for complex or novel solutions, the solutions architect may need to step into a project management role to manage delivery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and proactively alert the project management, engineering, and customer-facing groups of potential problems based upon a strong working knowledge of cloud solutions including software/hardware compatibility within the customer’s environment.
- The Cloud Solutions Architect will stay current on technical specifications for cloud hardware/software requirements of industrial products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- As required, the Cloud Solutions Architect may be called upon to support network and data center operations to meet customer requirements & business objectives.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or Engineering
- At least five (5) years of industry experience
- At least two (3) years experience in a Cloud Solutions Architect role
Demands of the Job
- Strong background in solution design with a focus on Cloud technologies.
- Prioritizing workload of self and others
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Contract negotiation and influencing skills
- Relationship Management and Analytical Skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.