Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide support to managers and supervisors in the day-to-day administration of human resource policies and programmes in a UnitCore
- Visits to factory floor regularly, interact with workers with the view to knowing their problems, be proactive, and resolve issues that could lead to down tool by workers.
- Provides support for the review of CBAs by carrying out benefit surveys and participating in negotiations.
- Interprets HR policies and labor legislation to factory managers and supervisors.
- Manages staff leave, prepares annual leave plan, Monitors and enforce implementation of leave plan
- Staff file management, ensure completion, correctness and regular update.
- Prepares monthly human resources report
- Processes applications for loans, salary advances, and other benefits endorsed by supervisor and approved by factory manager.
- Prepares inputs for the monthly payroll.
- Vets pay vouchers prepared by the outsource agencies.
Organization & Jobs Structure
- Liaises with managers and supervisors and prepares job descriptions for newly created jobs and updates organization charts and existing job descriptions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensures staff appraisal are done for all staff members.
- Provides support to managers and supervisors in the completion of performance assessment forms.
- Gives input in the computation and communication of annual merit increases to employees.
Recruitment & Selection
- Maintains data bank of unsolicited applications from job applicants and keep track of candidates interviewed
- Sources cvs, shortlists applicants, and coordinates interview, selection and placement as required
- Liaises without sourced contractors for replacement or filling new vacancy as required.
- Prepares schedule and coordinates the orientation of newly engaged employees.
- Maintains and monitors staffing levels developed for the factory to ensure strict compliance.
Training & Development
- Liaises with managers and supervisors on the regular identification of training needs of employees.
- Prepares yearly training plans for GMP, Fire drill and Safety committee meeting sessions
- Organizes programmes to facilitate staff development.
- Organizes induction program for all categories of staff
Health & Safety
- Undertakes regular audit of the factory to ensure that health and safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Maintains record of all accidents and conducts investigations into accidents and submits reports on causes and preventive measures to factory management and Head of HR.
- Responsibility for general cleanliness & housekeeping of the factory and surrounding areas.
- Maintains contact with heads of units in the factory, Head of HR, and Corporate Office Accounts Department.
- Maintains contact with employment agencies, Labour union, training service providers and security agencies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Any other duties as required.
- A University Degree in Human Resources is desired
- Minimum of 8-10years in the Manufacturing sector and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems environ
Key Competence Factors:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly build good working relationships at all levels and collaborate effectively with a range of internal/external contacts.
- Displays tact and diplomacy, dealing discreetly with confidential information.
- Displays attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills are critical along with the ability to prioritize workloads and manage time successfully
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.