Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Providing procurement solutions and product research
- Inventory management – NSO, OTIF, Reorder level, EOQ, etc
- Procurement process optimization
- ROI analysis for critical items and comparison of values
- Supplier evaluation and selection
- Risk and compliance management (After purchase complaint management, VAT, WHT, etc)
- Contract negotiation
- Data analysis to advise on the best model for sourcing
Key vendor considerations
- Product features and functionality
- Delivery timeline
- Expertise and experience
- Company values
- Customer experience
- Ability to scale with business growth
- Should have strong drive, good initiative, and continuously strive for improvement in Quality and Productivity.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- B.Sc Related Degree
- Minimum 6 years knowledge experience in a similar role
- Experience from multi-national organizations is an advantage
- Relationship management
- Negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Analytical skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.