Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Program Director/ manager who wants to be in a leading role for our continued journey towards Digital Services. Through strategic thinking, passion for customer satisfaction, and efficient service delivery management of our resources, processes, and way of working, you will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, and service delivery operations. In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership to customer programs, by proactively & holistically orchestrating all aspects of service delivery from presales to closure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Assume the role of Contract Fulfilment Responsible (CFR) during the pre-sales phase, supporting the CSR and KAM in defining a competitive and profitable deal.
Assume the head of the delivery once the desired deal is won until the complete fulfillment of the contract. Ensuring the seamless continuity from presales to delivery, actively seeking improvements into top and bottom lines with due consideration to Customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives, as these programs often have a direct and visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results
In addition to the pre-sales and delivery activities, there are more important tasks assigned to the ICT Program Director, such as:
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, etc.). A regular presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson trusted partner at the customer premise to guarantee customer’s confidence in Ericsson
- Driving up-sales opportunities by the end to end teamwork and the latest understanding about our portfolio and offerings
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize their strengths and talents as well as development areas
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; the main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology
- Ambassador in recognizing and promoting the best practices from the programs driven
- Owns and conducts regular governance to drive operational and business excellence through effective KPI dashboards and measurements with the group and its affiliates
- Own regular governance with customer business and technology units
- Ensure Governance and Escalation structure is followed in Demand management
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leading behaviors
To be successful in the role you must have
- Seven to ten years of SI experience in leadership with most focus on sales and delivery of Network management, Core and Cloud solutions within telecom and/or ICT industry
- Strong professional experience in project/program management (traditional waterfall model and agile methodologies), preferably with project/program management certifications, with an extensive set of technical and business skills, with a long and proven practice of customer-facing and presentation engagements demonstrating consultative skills
- Proficient within the overall telecommunications industry and evolution trends
- The explicit customer-focused business mindset with a clear orientation to practical results, revealing accountability and independence on performing his or her work based on defined objectives
- Strong domain experience: OCC (OSS, Telecom Core & Cloud)
- Have personally assumed leading roles as lead program manager and lead services responsible in the creation of customer proposals and also as part of delivery projects of highly complex consulting and SI intensive solutions, preferably those involving Automated Network Operations OSS (Orchestration, Analytics, and Assurance, Network Management), Core and Cloud (PC, UDM, IMS, MSS, Cloud), related technologies, and have been personally involved in the financial and cost analysis, project and service structuring and delivery phases of such projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Familiar with the main implementation aspects and challenges of Automated Network Operations OSS (Orchestration, Analytics, and Assurance, Network Management), Core and Cloud (PC, UDM, Cloud, IMS, and MSS solutions). In PC, preferably when extending to the evolution to 5GC
- Proven leadership skills in leading cross-functional teams in either sales or delivery capacity
- Executive level engagement experience as part of sales and delivery of consulting, SI, or other professional services
- Available to travel around the hub with an expectation to remain outside of the home country between 25% to 50% of the time
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication, and written English skills
- University degree in Engineering or Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA, or equivalent
- Project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Experience/knowledge in automation, SWDP, CICD, ITIL, eTOM is plus
- Experience/knowledge of Agile methodologies and certification as ACP/Scrum Master is an added advantage
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.