Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Background & Purpose of the Job
- Drive performance improvements by partnering and challenging Marketing investments
- Own and continuously improve all processes relating to BMI and ROMI
- Maximizing profitable revenue while ensuring competitiveness in the marketplace.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Business partnering and insight
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Partner with the CMI team in leveraging the benefits of Marketing Mix Modelling
- Work closely with the Marketing team to provide challenges to Marketing investments, drive actions to conclusion and support the CD & Marketing Leads in providing progress updates to the MCO LT
- Bring visibility and challenge to the non-working media budget and “other” BMI promotional expenses spend and set targets for efficiency improvements/reductions
- Partnering with each of the Divisions on NRM
- Act as the first point of contact for all NRM related strategies and implementation
Process ownership and delivery
- Own, prepare and submit the monthly MCO and any quarterly Cluster BMI forecasts
- Prepare MCO BMI reporting (incl. forecasting bias, early flavour etc.)
- Prepare and post judgemental BMI-related journal entries and accruals every month, including cross-charges
- Provide commentary and analysis around BMI accruals balance sheet account
- Manage the creation and amendment of all BMI internal orders, cost centres, users and data (working with local systems), and revise/adjust granular BMI targets by Brand regularly
- Maintain close links with the Purchase-to-Pay team to monitor Marketing behaviour related to on-time payment of BMI suppliers
- Own ROI toolkits, mine data for insights and track the effectiveness of initiatives
- Continuously improve all the accounting, controlling and reporting processes related to Brand & Marketing Investment and ROMI, and share and adopt best practices
- Train Marketing counterparts on the local system, BMI accounting and BMI reporting
- Deliver NRM analysis and align across functions (Brand, Finance, Customer Marketing, Consumer & Shopper Insights, Supply Chain, Category Management, etc.) on key outputs and opportunities to exploit across Price/Pack, Mix and Promotion Optimization.
- Responsible for driving periodic NRM sessions within the CCBT across the markets
- Drive implementation of clear actions/projects on the NRM tunnel and follow through for timely implementation
- Support Marketing/CCBT with financial analysis of NRM initiatives including insightful analytics and waterfall movement of NRM drivers across brands, category and divisions
- Delivery of NRM workshops to share findings, gain input and alignment of key opportunities
- Work with NRM LT sponsor in each market to drive the institutionalization of NRM and the Council as well as follow through with actions from the Council meeting
- Ensure clear market NRM targets by Division, category and Small C and ensure clear road map exists were below target.
- Prepare monthly Performance management reports on NRM
- Responsible for training and drive completion of NRM training modules for new joiners and Finance and CCBT as well as refresher training. Identify knowledge gaps with the teams and conduct training to drive understanding
- Support the development and/or implementation of World Class NRM Tools and Analytics, establish Finance Governance and drive integration into business planning as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
Professional Skills: –
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail (accounting and reporting accuracy)
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with other key stakeholders
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner and clearly explain Finance concepts to non-Finance stakeholders
Experience Required: –
- Experience in driving process & report simplification/improvements
- Experience in driving process simplification and improvements, Topline management and a good understanding of revenue drivers – e.g. pricing, promotions etc
- Experience in Finance Business Partnering
- Experience managing a large and complex set of stakeholders
- Experience in driving P&L performance improvements (e.g. closing gaps vs. target) and holding others accountable (particularly peers and senior leadership)
- Experience in presenting to and communicating with senior Finance and non-Finance stakeholders
- Support CCBTs through BMI reporting (actuals vs. forecast) and training
- Work with customer marketing teams on promotional budgets, ROIs etc
- Ensure full alignment on the latest S&OP input and P&L implications via cash up
- Flag any relevant issues to relevant MCO FBP
- Work with Senior FBP to identify where high value is at stake and where interventions would be
CONTINUE READING BELOW
I & A
- Continuously optimise information and analytics
- Work with I&A on any simplification initiatives
Finance Excellence Team
- Work with FET lead to identify priorities
- Ensure alignment
- Support teams in accrual taking, forecasting and actuals
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.