Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To fulfil a split role that incorporates the duties of the Monitoring System (Fortent) Administrator amongst other general operational issues within the reporting office. These duties will include ensuring compliance with other related legislation and more specifically the performance of quality control over suspicious/unusual transaction reports produced by team members in terms of identifying trends and typologies including system and product abuse.
Coordinate, review and challenge fraud prevention and other related areas. Liaise with staff within the GMLRO(STR/TPR/CTR), Group Fraud Prevention, and other bank areas concerning all aspects of reporting MI from a control perspective. To act as a champion for the GMLRO.
- Effective and proactive use of company resources and contribute to the sustainability of the company.
- Identify and prioritise key risk stakeholders by liaising with staff within the GMLRO (STR/TPR/CTR), Group Fraud Prevention and other areas of the bank concerning all aspects of reporting MI from a control perspective and to act as a champion for the GMLRO.
- Attend to requests for information from FIC for additional information/documentation on own submitted STR/TPR's within the stipulated deadlines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of mechanisms to continuously update internal incident reporting systems with the latest legislative requirements and performance of quality control over suspicious/unusual transaction reports and terror-related property reports produced by team members in terms of identifying trends and typologies including system and product abuse.
- Risk identification, monitoring & reporting in respect of STR's/TPR's/CTR's by submitting appropriate reports and investigate suspicious and unusual transactions and terror property-related transactions for onward reporting to the Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC).
- Ensure that all information captured on the Fortent monitoring system is populated correctly for reported and non-reported incidents and ensure record keeping of reported and non-reported incidents are kept up to date on the Fortent monitoring system as well as on the other developed spreadsheets and systems within the STR office.
- Develop self with a deep understanding of regulatory risk management.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant 3-year degree or diploma
- Certificate in Money Laundering Control
- Certificate in Compliance Management (will be an advantage)
- Legal diploma/degree (will be an advantage)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.