Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coordinate and monitor performance and results of Technical Projects against project constraints and ensuring alignment to business plans and strategy.
- Supports strategy formulation, Scope definition, milestone, and performance measures for Technical Projects.
- Coordinate alignment and integration of the cross-functional areas required to facilitate project initiation, management, close and financial and benefits tracking through participation in portfolio governance structures and PPMO defined practices
- Monitors performance to indicate performance to delivery plan and achievement of related objectives and KPIs against the ULTRA dashboard
- Monitors and proactively advises on business and project risk evaluation and mitigation measures, in conjunction with the risk and compliance function
- Work with Line Manager to plan and implement stakeholder engagement/interaction with Project Owners and Project Managers responsible for Technical Projects.
- Supports proper recording, tracking, and maintenance of all Technical Project’s documents.
- Liaise with Project Managers to track Vendor performance.
- Identify inadequacies in processes and project outcomes.
- Provide reports on specifications, project, and process changes.
- Liaise with the Business Risk Management function for timely resolutions of audit recommendations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Partial outsourcing to third-party – ATC, Huawei, Ericson
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Continuous Infrastructural expansion
- Performance-driven environment
- Highly experienced in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, Visio, Power BI)
- Adequate Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques
- Adequate Knowledge of Business Analysis
- Adequate Knowledge of Reporting & Assurance
- Adequate Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Adequate Knowledge of Communication & negotiation
- Adequate Knowledge of Contract Management
- Adequate Knowledge of Data gathering and consolidation
- Adequate Knowledge of Data tools and analytics
- Adequate Knowledge of Risk Management
- Basic Knowledge of Program Portfolio Management
- Basic Knowledge in GSM Network elements
- Basic Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Basic Knowledge of Financial Management
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills,
- Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to facilitate effective cross-functional meetings.
- Good facilitation and Consultancy skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Degree in Business Administration/ Management or Engineering
- Professional certification is a plus
- 3 years of experience in a Project Management environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 3rd August 2021 to:
Kindly indicate the CPG-2021/0011 in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.