Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities, and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The overall scope of the Marketing Executive is to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing to position and promote the hotel and its outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the brand Kempinski.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for the marketing office.
- Coordinate and arrange appointments and schedules.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain filing system.
- Handle phone calls.
- Handle daily correspondence/financial documents such as purchase orders, expenses claims, etc.
- Handle all agencies/vendors invoices and act as the point of contact for billing matters.
- Assist Marketing Manager (or Director of Sales & Marketing) in creating and implementing all marketing activities, including but not limited to;
- Creation and print of collateral
- Promotions and packages
- Market analysis
- Maintain hotel listings in online and offline media.
- Handle site inspection.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement direct marketing, both on- and offline.
- Maintain guest database for mailings.
- Liaise with the F&B department to promote F&B outlets.
- Assist in the creation of the media and marketing plan.
- Conduct competition checks and benchmarking regularly.
- Create office presentations.
- Create, coordinate and maintain giveaways and collateral.
- Upload and maintain picture storage and distribution systems (Picture Park & VFMLeonardo).
- Provide content and images for websites according to CI.
- Ensure content and photography of 3rd party websites are maintained.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Identity guidelines
- Maintain updates of corporate marketing guidelines and inform colleagues.
- attend marketing relevant meetings.
- Play support role in developing hotel Marketing budget and update budget figure periodically.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, especially sales, Public Relations, and web as well as creative agencies and suppliers.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the hotel including all activities, promotions, rates of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or Marketing or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a (hotel) marketing department.
- Working Experience in a Luxury brand is an advantage
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Knowledge of Marketing basics
- Knowledge of graphic and print technical terms
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office
- Creative programs such as photo-shop, InDesign etc is a plus
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.