Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Halliburton, are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, oversees the installation of the complete range of well-completion products required in a geographic area under all operating conditions.
- Typically operates as a one-person crew.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services promote good customer relations at the well site and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could impact the process of installing completion products to assure proper coordination.
- Mentors and assesses Service Operators and/or Service Specialists in areas of expertise.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE-related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Assists with the review, validation, and updates to local HMS processes.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety, and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- This level may be attained by developing the ability to provide the complete range of CPS products and services or by expanding one's expertise into other PSLs.
- Maybe attained by performing some of the duties typically performed by an FSQC, Service Coordinator, or Sales Representative in addition to Service Specialist II duties.
- Develops and demonstrates the ability to run new technology as it becomes available.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.