Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive, and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Shape the future direction of the company’s voice, data, cash, and Terminal offering for Consumers, using thorough market insights to target all consumer segments and deliver winning results. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a winning team. This is your chance to challenge and prove yourself in an exciting position for the world’s premier provider of total communications solutions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Shape the future direction of Vodafone’s voice, data , cash and terminal offers and revenues for consumers
- Responsible for developing the revenue roadmap for segments, data, voice, cash, and terminal business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Using market and customer base insights to develop compelling offers to target customers
- Identifying market trends, opportunities, and risks to define future propositions and promotions that drive customer engagement
- Responsible for the delivery of targeted revenues
- Leading a team of high performing employees
Manage engagement with new and old customers
- Ownership and management of the relationship with new and old customers and defining their enabling journeys.
- Working with internal teams to deliver compelling and innovative customer propositions aligned with Vodafone`s core pillars of speed, simplicity, and trust
- Working with internal teams to develop agency briefs & research strategies (including focus groups, questionnaires, marketing briefs, and product descriptions)
Introduce innovative products and services
- Developing a portfolio/roadmap of products & services for testing, implementation, and roll-out that is within the marketing budget and aligned to the overall marketing roadmap
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure all customer-facing touch-points are prepared to sell and support all new products and services
- Working with Customer Value Management team to deliver a smooth handover of new products & services to in-life management [introduction plus first 3 months]
- Masters or Equivalent Degree in Marketing
- Substantial experience in Consumer Marketing, Product or Brand Management, or Strategic Planning
- Experience in the Mobile Services Industry in Emerging Markets
- Experience in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry in Emerging Markets will be an advantage
- Experience in delivering Marketing Insights and Leading Strategy within a Large, Complex Organisation
- Substantial experience in Marketing, Project Management, and Strategic Planning
- Strong Leadership and Coaching Skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Result-oriented – able to recommend and take corrective action
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Ability to work with Cross-Functional Teams
- Strong execution skills with a proven track record of delivery
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.