Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Halliburton, are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, responsible for leading plant or area level inventory planning meetings, setting and maintenance of material requirements planning (MRP) data, running analytics to optimize inventory levels, and develop inventory strategies for multiple product service lines.
- Additionally, the role will provide coaching and training to Material Control Specialist and in some cases serves as team lead for small groups or project teams ranging from 15 employees.
- The role requires an understanding of inventory planning.
- Additionally, this role will identify and implement continuous improvement efforts across basic inventory management functions for the area supported to include: sales order delivery process and reconciliation, goods issue and receiving process, warehouse optimization, and developing solutions to address gaps.
- Will interface with procurement, logistics, and manufacturing customer service representatives to prioritize orders, monitor lead times, provide forecast information, and issue resolution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The position requires interfaces with the product service lines (PSL) and other support groups and compliance with the company’s safety programs.
- Will have a direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business.
- Requires completion of a two-year degree; a four-year undergraduate degree in the supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting, or business preferred.
- Four years related experience in a warehouse or operations environment or a four-year degree plus 2 years work experience required.
- Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.