Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Geological Survey Authority (GGSA) invites applications from suitable candidates to apply for the position of Drilling Engineering Technicians.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute drilling operations.
- Provide immediate and effective solutions to operational continuity. equipment malfunctions and other on-site problems.
- Organize and supervise drilling activities and ensure rig-specific procedures are understood and observed by the drilling team(s).
- Recommend adjustments to drilling parameters as and when necessary to improve the overall performance during drilling operations.
- Assist in ensuring that sufficient stock of parts and materials are maintained.
- Ensure and enforce safety and disaster recovery procedures.
- Costing and scheduling of drilling operations.
- Any other work assigned by the Management of GGSA in furtherance of the Authority’s objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Diploma in General Drilling or related discipline awarded by a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years post-qualification experience in a reputable public or private sector organization.
- Have completed the statutory National Service.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
In addition to the above, knowledge in and ability to use the basic computer. software packages relevant in drilling work would be an ad
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, and the names of addresses of two (2) referees should be submitted to
Ghana Geological Survey Authority,
P. O. Box M 80
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than 5 pm. by Friday, 6th August 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.