Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Geological Survey Authority (GGSA) invites applications from suitable candidates to apply for the position of Assistant Transport Officer
To provide operational support in the management of transport operations of the Authority
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide inputs for the management of acquisition, distribution, maintenance, utilization, and disposal of vehicles, vehicle-related and fuel for the Authority
- Collect data for the preparation of fleet management plan, budget. annual and other periodic reports for the Authority
- Managing and reporting of incidents involving official vehicles of the Authority
- Any other work assigned by the Management of GGSA in furtherance of the Authority’s objectives.
Candidates for this position must:
- possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- a minimum of two (2) years post-qualification work experience: in a reputable public or private sector organization.
- have completed one (1) year National Serviced) pass a competitive interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and supervisory abilities.
- Ability to network
- Good computer literacy
- High integrity and confidentiality, firm and fair
- Must have a valid driver’s license of class B and above
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and the names of addresses of two (2) referees should be submitted to
Ghana Geological Survey Authority,
P. O. Box M 80
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than 5 pm. by Friday, 6th August 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.