Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Front Desk / Office Assistant - JSI Research & Training InstituteAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
USAID Advancing Nutrition is USAID’s flagship multi-sectoral nutrition project, led by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), and a diverse group of experienced partners. Launched in September 2018, USAID Advancing Nutrition implements and provides technical support to nutrition interventions across sectors and disciplines for USAID and its partners.
The project’s multi-sectoral approach draws together global nutrition experience to design, implement and evaluate programs that address the root causes of malnutrition. Committed to using a systems approach, USAID Advancing Nutrition strives to sustain positive outcomes by building local capacity, supporting behavior change, and strengthening the enabling environment to save lives, improve health, build resilience, increase economic productivity and advance development.
From 2020 - 2022, USAID Advancing Nutrition will provide technical support and assessment services to advance the Government of Ghana’s efforts to improve equitable delivery of quality services that promote household resilience and early childhood growth and development. Technical services provided through USAID Advancing Nutrition will strengthen national and local government planning in Northern Ghana and stimulate the development of multisectoral solutions to the most pressing food security and nutrition problems. The portfolio will encompass activities funded by USAID/Washington as well as the USAID Ghana Mission.
- ?Position Category: Local hire, paid in-country
- Starting Date: 16/08/2021
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a key member of the USAID Advancing Nutrition Ghana team, the Front Desk/Office Assistant’s basic task is to manage the daily Front Desk roles and provide reception and secretarial support to program, finance & administration.
- Timeliness to work and presence at post;
- Cleanliness/tidiness of the reception area and presence of available material that represents JSI’s work and approach;
- Customer orientation and professionalism;
- Timely accomplishment of assigned tasks and compliance to deadlines.
- Professionally receive visitors and conduct them to appropriate persons
- Organize outgoing and incoming mails efficiently and ensure that incoming emails are distributed to individual staff members immediately, and file for future reference;
- Ensure office environs are clean at all times.
- Serve as a backup in the management of the stock of office supplies and ensure delivery to staff using the appropriate forms or documents.
- Provide administrative assistance to all staff when required.
- Maintain the meeting/conference room.
- Perform other secretarial duties when necessary.
Salary commensurate with experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Management, Business/Secretarial Discipline from a recognized institution or relevant fields
- Proficient in the use of basic Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, (or similar software);
- Must have 4 – 5 years of progressively responsible experience in similar roles
- Must have related experience on a USAID-funded project
- Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required.
- A self-starter, who can plan and manage his/her own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken with strong presentation skills.
- A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility, and honesty.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.