Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ActionAid Ghana seeks to engage a highly motivated individual who will serve as the Head of Finance to lead in the development of financial strategy and plans for the organization. As the Head of Finance, you will ensure the financial, management, and legal integrity of ActionAid Ghana within the framework of the policies and procedures established internationally and the requirements of local and international law are adhered to and complied with.
The position is also to provide strategic financial management direction of the organization to help ensure that AAG's overall strategic objectives are met and ensure the continual improvement in monitoring, control, and reporting of expenditure of partner NGOs of funds given by ActionAid.
The candidate must hold at least a master’s degree in accounting and related field and be a member of a recognized professional accounting body (ICA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) with a minimum of 10 years experience, 5 years of which should be at the managerial level and proven track record in a development sector that translates into the following competencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain an accounting system that ensures data integrity and accuracy of reports of information generated from the system
- Ensure timely preparation of management reports for management and the Board and present such reports to management at Senior
- Present management reports to the Finance and Audit Committee and to the Board of Trustees and General Assembly as and when required on a timely basis to support strategic decision making in the organisation
- Prepare on a timely basis, all financial tables at midyear and year-end for consolidation by ActionAid International Director of Finance
- Develop and maintain internal control systems that facilitate budget tracking, cash flow monitoring, safeguarding of assets and ensuring that
procurements provide value for money always and in all parts of the organisation
- Develop corporate financial strategies, policies and procedures for the Affiliate Programme in line with the Federation’s policy framework as
well as the legal and other regulatory frameworks of Ghana
- Monitor the implementation of and compliance with the Organisation’s financial policies and procedures by staff and management
- Create and present finance and budget reports regularly to CLT and senior management team to facilitate effective decision making
- Respond to requests from GS as and when required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Completed application forms should be sent not later than 6th August 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ActionAid Ghana is an equal opportunities employer. Whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.