Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Drivers Responsibilities / Duties
- Operate vehicle to transport staff and others to perform operational duties
- Observe all traffic laws and safety regulations for vehicles
- Follow assigned route and adhere to set schedules
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections and submit work orders as necessary
- Report all accidents, vehicle damage and staff injuries as they occur
- Keep assigned vehicle clean and fueled
- Write the problems on the vehicles and inform supervisor
- Complete and submit all required reports and documentation
- Check and ensure the road worthiness of vehicle and vehicle insurance cover
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
- Punctuality at work
- Compliance to safe driving and safety rules
- Regular maintenance and cleanliness of vehicle
- No Accidents
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- SSSCE or its equivalent
- A valid Professional or Commercial drivers license
Work experience and Skills
- Understands internal transport policy and procedures
- Ability to read and understand rules, operating and maintenance manuals
- Regular maintenance and cleanliness of motorcycle
- Compliance of safe riding, road safety rules and regulations
- No Accidents
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to
Deadline: 26th July, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.