Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you want to work in an international environment with a focus on developing countries? Do you have a passion for designing and deploying innovative technological solutions in complex business environments? Then Advans has a position for you! In joining the Business Development team as Digital Channels Officer, you will drive the improvement of multi-faceted digital services provided to Advans clientele in Ghana, deploy new services and products. You will streamline existing processes with the help of technology.
The position is a permanent position and is based in Accra
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
You will work within the Business Development Unit to:
- In line with the strategic orientations of the Institution, contribute to the definition of the Digital Channels strategy and action plan of all the Alternative Digital Distribution Channels: Mobile Application, Mobile Banking, USSD Banking, Internet Banking, WhatsApp…
- Act as Project Manager for the launch / optimization of any Alternative Distribution Channels, from opportunity study to feasibility study, to implementation, launch and monitoring:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Implement Digital Channels project methodology aligned to Group guidelines.
- Ensure customer needs are considered at the key stages of the project.
- Coordinate various internal stakeholders (Marketing, Sales & Distribution, IT, Risk…) and external stakeholders (ex: partners, technical solution providers)
- Monitor project planning and budget
- Support the roll-out of the Digital Channels together with relevant stakeholders and define an implementation plan to support the clients in adopting the new channels.
- Ensure that once launched, the project is monitored along with the existing Digital Channels.
- Analyze performance, issue recommendations / action plans, and report to top management of the Institution and to Advans Group
- Monitor, analyse data & provide insights on the performance of the Digital Channels, to be shared with key stakeholders in the organisation and Group in terms of:
- Active Users, Transactions, Impacts on Deposits and Loans, Technical Performance, Customer Satisfaction, …
- Quality of customer experience across channels, including underlying processes.
- Business performance of Digital Channels (profitability of the business model)
- Set up a market watch: Digital Channel initiatives from Competition, Market Trends, Regulation
- Identify opportunities in terms of optimization / adjustments / new Digital Channels.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You hold at least a bachelor’s degree, and you are interested in the financial inclusion sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of achievements in the Digital area and Digital Projects
- Strong knowledge of USSD technology, client-facing mobile Application and payment systems, including Mobile Money
- Ability to manage complex project involving various internal stakeholders (top management, Marketing, Operations, IT, Risk, branch management)
- Understand the business drivers and complex market environment.
- Ideally an experience within a financial institution (Traditional Bank, Savings and Loans, microfinance, Fintech…) or in a Digital Agency
- Demonstrate ability to remain customer focused and innovative.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to manage negotiations with external stakeholders (business and technical partners)
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
- Demonstrate excellent analysis and synthesis skills.
- An experience in managing a small team is appreciated but not mandatory
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.