Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dredge Masters Limited (DML) is currently looking for a Project Engineer in Accra for our project sites who has the relevant technical skills with a good level of mathematics and physics that allows for the identification of engineering problems, appreciable knowledge in project management and a good verbal and written communication skills.
REPORTS TO: DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC, TQM six sigma policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Forecast, resources and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from inception to completion.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant fields.
- Proven work experience as a Project Engineer with over 8years experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Project and MS Office.
- Familiarizing with regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Member of a recognized engineering body
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address on or before 30th July, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.