Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The USAID-funded Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity In Ghana, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for qualified candidates to fill various positions. The purpose of the Ghana Fisheries Recovery Activity (GFRA) is to prevent the collapse of the small pelagic fishery sector in Ghana while improving the supplemental livelihoods, resilience, and food security.
Tetra Tech seeks experienced candidates for the following position: Accountant (1 Post) - Based in Accra
Working under the direction of the Director of Administration and finance, the Accountant; -
- The Accountant is responsible for executing GFRA accounting and financial control systems and ensuring that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet Tetra Tech ARD accounting standards.
- The Accountant will manage all bookkeeping, bank accounts and cash flow to ensure sufficient funds are available for effective and efficient implementation. Specific areas of responsibility include financial report preparation, payroll preparation, review and submission to Tetra Tech ARD Home Office, cash flow management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The accountant will maintain and update accounting and financial control systems in accordance with USAID regulations (expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable) such that Tetra Tech ARD policy transactions are conducted, processed and recorded as stipulated by the system
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting or equivalent position. Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred. Knowledge of QuickBooks is required
- Education: University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant discipline.
How To Apply
To apply through [email protected] with a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order format. Please list the title of the position in the email subject line
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls will be accepted about these positions. Deadline for submission of applications is August 16, 2021 but applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English is required.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.