Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Creating and Processing Invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and Invoices to clionts
- Tracking organisation expenses
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- A good Degree In Accounting
- At least two years' experience in an Accounting department.
- A registored student of a professional accounting body
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Sound understanding of double entry principles
- Proficiency In Microsoft Office Suit
- Good Interpersonal skills
- A good composurs under prawn,
- Knowledseabli In the use of accounting software
- Ability to analyse and Interpret Accounting Information
- Not more than 27 years of age
How To Apply
Send application and CV to
Deadline is 31st July, 2021
Only shortitstid applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.