Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable institution intends to recruit a qualified and dynamic person as a Legal Officer
To provide technical direction for the effective management of all legal matters of the Institution.
The Legal Officer will report to the Director, Legal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides legal support as directed.
- Collects and collates data for the preparation and review of legal documents.
- Represents the Authority in Court
- Collects data for the periodic and annual reports of the Directorate.
- Provides ADR Services
- Conducts research into cases as directed.
- Provides information for the formulation and drafting of public procurement legislation and amendments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Vets standard form documentation for legal compliance as directed.
- Drafts report on litigation, prosecution and investigations carried out by the Authority into breaches of the Public Procurement Act.
- Collates information on the effective and efficient management of the administrative review process as directed.
- Collects information for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Directorate.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of First Degree is LLB or BA/ Law from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have been called to the Ghana Bar (Barrister-at-Law).
- Knowledge or training in public procurement and/or administrative law will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years post-call relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Leadership networking and management skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good research skills.
- Negotiating, lobbying and conflict management skills.
- Capacity to inspire and motivate.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and experience in public procurement processes, practices and regulations.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications.
How To Apply
Applications, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and the names and addresses of two referees should submitted to
not later than 5 p.m. by Friday,30th July, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.