Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable government institution seeks the services of the following as an Education Officer.
To provide technical and administrative leadership for the efficient and effective performance of the Academic Affairs function.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the implementation of programmes and activities of the Academic Affairs Department.
- Coordinate the penodic review of the curricula
- Support the provision of administrative and logistical support in development of the educational programs.
- Develop and maintain standards and mechanisms for comprehensive evaluation of training programmes.
- Oversee the existence of a collegial environment which encourages teaching, learning and research excellence.
- Coordinate the accreditation and re-accreditation of training centres and sites.
- Supervise the organization of Continuous Professional Development (CPO) events.
- Supervise the organization of Annual General and Scientific Meetings (AGSM).
- Support the preparation of Annual and other periodic reports of the Department.
- Support the preparation of the annual work plan and budget of the Department.
- Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff.
- Supervise the collation of data for the formulation of policies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Masters/MPhil degree in Education or other related fields from an accredited tertiary institution and must have held this qualification for at least three (3) years.
- A minimum of Eight (8) years post Bachelor's degree with relevant work experience Four (4) years of which must be at a Senior Management level in handling academic affairs matters in a tertiary or related setting.
- Membership of a professional body shall be an advantage.
- Must pass a selection interview.
- knowledge of the Specialist Health Training and Plant Medicine Research Law,
- General knowledge of health polices and operating procedures.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of Public Service administrative practices and
- Good knowledge in Financial Management and Labour laws and regulations,
- High integnty, professionalism and good ethical standard,
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Negotiating, networking, lobbying and advocacy skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Knowledge in relevant IT applications
- Monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Strong analytical and Report writing skills.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Application with a comprehensive CV and scanned certification must be e-mailed to the HR manager via
Deadline: July 30, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.