Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The selected candidate will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
Prior work experience in marketing, sales, customer care or administration is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills, good knowledge about graphic design and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Understanding company products and brands.
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing marketing plans and budget.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Designing and developing brand marketing and promotional materials.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
- Employ copywriting skills to increase brand awareness as one of marketing strategies.
- Effectively use Social Media platforms and tools to market create brand awareness.
- Assist Marketing Manager to develop content and manage key agency(ies) for Social media management, Advertising, PR, etc.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Help identifying marketing trends, competitor activities and key opportunities for innovation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in marketing or in related fields.
- Graphic designing and copywriting skills are required.
- Well-organized with a strong customer-oriented approach.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Must have strong presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical ability and good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to conduct market research studies.
- Ability to prepare sales and marketing reports.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Strong proficiency in Office Suite.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.