Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean and road freight specialist, we offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Head of Road Freight Saloodo! in – DGF Ghana to oversee the operations for Saloodo! & Road Freight.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Take full ownership of and drive all our road freight activities in Ghana leveraging our unique digital Saloodo! Platform.
- Develop plans to grow the road freight business in Ghana in a profitable manner and constantly monitor progress.
- Oversee, develop and manage all road freight operations.
- Identifying new opportunities to grow and expand the customer base, actively engage with customers to develop our business.
- Ensures that Saloodo! Provides consistent customer experience to carrier & shippers – considering local requirements as needed.
- Actively manage key stakeholders on various levels – Country Management, regional management, own team, shippers & carriers to drive the success of the Saloodo! Platform.
- Manage country teams who perform day to day responsibilities such as customer service, incident management or carrier review meetings.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly development of key KPIs.
- Establish regular carrier meetings and ensures that these are conducted for all key carriers.
- Ensure compliance with company/ local statutory obligations and legislation related to safety, health, security environment & quality.
Your profile should look like:
- At least 7 years of operational Road freight experience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Management & leadership experience, ability to manage in matrix setup.
- Interest in digital solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Open minded, willing & able to lean and try out new things.
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with all levels of an organization.
- Ideally English, French & Arabic language skills.
- Good Knowledge of Road Freight market in Ghana.
- Strong change management skills.
- Ability to analyze and improve business processes.
- Project leadership and project management skills.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.