Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
African Mining Services (AMS) is one of the largest Contract Mining Companies in Africa with established support networks in Africa, Australia and Europe. AMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Perenti. African Mining Services is currently seeking an experienced Training Manager to become a part of our African operations. Reporting to the Perenti Mining Manager of Training, this position will be responsible for providing guidance and leadership to the Training team and to give support and advice to Management on training and safety related issues on site. This position can be based of Accra or Bankyim, Ghana.
- Implement the Perenti Training Management System across the AMS business.
- Provide support to Training Superintendents to manage compliance in relation to training and GAP analysis’ with appropriate plans.
- Conduct training audits to ensure site training compliance
- Develop and mentor the Workplace Trainers and Assessors team within the Training Department
- Coordinate Training Superintendents across multiple countries in Africa.
- Provide guidance to the Training team at the Perenti Training Centre in Maun, Botswana.
- Manage the simulator fleet across operations.
- Work closely with Safety Department to continuously improve safety and environmental standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Formal Training & Assessment qualifications
- 10 years experience in the mining industry
- Experience in managing teams across multiple jurisdictions and / or countries
- High level understanding of training systems and processes
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- The stability and security that comes with a full-time permanent position
- Ability for internal growth throughout a company that currently operates in 5 countries within Africa
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.