Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Reputable School in Achimota in need of Teachers and language teachers(French and Spanish).
Job Title: Reception-Year 4(KG.TO 2-YEAR 4) Teacher
- He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National curriculum objectives.
- He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive
- learning environment in the classroom
- He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude
- He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests
- He/She will link pupil’s knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Teaching all areas of the British National curriculum.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Desirable strength in science and mathematics and computing (information technology).
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
- Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
- Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
- Understanding and buying into school ethics
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a diploma in education is required
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in the British National Curriculum
- Must have knowledge in basic design technology and Coding (I.C.T)
Location: New Achimota, Accra
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.