Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Administrators will be stationed in Takoradi, Kumasi and Tamale to direct and coordinate administrative support services within the respective regions.
- Coordinate all administrative functions at the respective regions to ensure efficiency and
maintain compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Serve as point of contact for visitors, clients and stakeholders for all enquiries.
- Supervise and manage vehicles assigned to the office.
- Submit monthly administrative reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed.
- Coordinate with the technical team and Public Affairs Section to organize events within the respective region.
- Liaise with the HR & Admin. Unit and Procurement Section to ensure availability of office supplies, furniture and fittings, appropriate tools and equipment for staff.
- Represent and facilitate the organization’s meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of First Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or any other related fields from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good leadership, networking and management skills. Willing and able to work on weekends.
How To Apply
Only qualified and interested persons should apply with curriculum vitae, three referees (two of whom must be work-related, one being an immediate supervisor).
Applications should be addressed to the Head of HR & Administration and sent electronically to:
Deadline: 26th July 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.