Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the Sales and Service Coordinator at First National Bank is to provide first line supervision to direct reports. This involves caring and growing of direct reports through providing means and ability to perform their role and holding team members accountable, including providing exceptional customer service, maintaining process standards and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Take accountability for the sales and service process and ensure that sales targets and service standards are met.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs to increase cost efficiency.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base for the branch.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets for the branch.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative, process and operational risk and audit requirements.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution within the branch.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
experience and qualifications
- An appropriate recognized business degree.
- 3-4 years Financial Industry experience.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.