Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ICSecurities is looking for a suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of National Service - Business Development
Develop models and generate analysis on industry trends, customer demographics and the impact of new technologies to identify business opportunities and deepen market insight
- Maintain a comprehensive database of information on all existing and prospective relationships
- Record and maintain statistics and metrics on company performance (market share, financial, etc.) and client retention on a regular basis.
Maintain business relationships
- Provide support in developing and maintaining client relationship. (i.e. calls, meetings, reports)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
REQUIRED SKILLS WANTED
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or closely related field.
- Ghana Stock Exchange Certification
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with research and database platforms (like Bloomberg, Reuters)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Salary: GHS 1,000-GHS 1,300 Internship
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.