Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Aleem is looking for enthusiastic, passionate and energetic leaders and teachers to join an intellectually ambitious and oversubscribed school focused on delivering high education for 28 years now.
Job Title: Early Years Montessori Head / Assistant Principal
- If you are a gifted and passionate educator who is eager to transform the learning experiences for children, this could be a special opportunity for you.
- Preschool is responsible for providing children the highest quality care and learning opportunities in a supportive Montessori philosophy of instruction.
- As the Head you will provide supervision and training to staff and ensure each child is able to explore and learn at his or her own pace, fostering deep and meaningful learning
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood with Montessori certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Montessori trainer
- Strong commitment to classical Montessori education and philosophy
- Excellent communication skills with sucess in building relationships with parents.
- Tech-inclined, ability to supervise, guide and work with teachers and aid to develop and implement the curriculum
How To Apply
Applications for the following vacancy should be submitted with an application letter, CV and certificates. Interested / eligible applicants should kindly send their application with all relevant documentation to:
Closing Date: 23rd July, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.