Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
- Work with Customer operations and managed services team to resolve node and network level issues
- Lead critical and emergency situations for fault isolation and timely resolution, on call 24/7 Support engagement
- Drive Technical meetings and RCA reporting
- Support during new solution deployments.
- Knowledge transfer with operations team for network stability and daily tasks.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related technical discipline
- Minimum years of experience: 7 years
- Domain experience: Ericsson MSS, UDM, IMS Product and Solutions handling
- Experience from technical job roles is expected in Solution Integration and Customer Support including
- APG43 Linux, MSC-S, CPP M-MGW, CPP MRS
- HSS-FE, HLR-FE, EIR-FE and CUDB handling
- MTAS, CSCF, SBG/BGF
- Candidate will be assessed according to the following tracks:
- E2E call flows for MSS, IMS and UDM Domain, fault isolation, Product troubleshooting, Customer management
- Signaling Protocols inkling SIP, MAP, SCCP, H.248 etc
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.