Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Field Service Technician will carry out general mechanical and electrical maintenance, inspections and repair works on customer fleet within the Sales Area.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform electrical maintenance and some mechanical as directed to a standard that maintains the integrity of the equipment and does not compromise safe operations.
- Responsible for safe work environment by contributing to Job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards and work practices.
- Perform repair and fault-finding using hydraulics and electric schematics.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Carry out technical equipment audits and produce technical reports.
- Carry out all works in accordance to set budgets and time frame.
- Adhere to all SMRT Policies and Procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Technician Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical discipline with experience in heavy duty trackless equipment.
- Knowledge of Top Hammer and DTH drill rigs would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Some level of computer literacy
- Ability to drive and possession of a Valid drivers’ license, preferably class B.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.