Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re looking for a skilled web developer to join our workforce who seek to consistently raise the bar on creativity and user experiences.
The web developer will have an immediate effect on our brand and that of our clients’, as well as an ongoing impact in solidifying our industry-wide reputation for stellar design.
Objectives of this Role
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Perform regular file backups to local directories for recovery
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, multimedia design, or related field
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.