Jobs In Wa 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Digital Transformation Center (DTC) is a component under the Programme for Sustainable Economic Development (PSED) which is a bilateral project commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The goal of the Digital Transformation Center (DTC) Ghana is to improve the preconditions for using digital transformation for more employment and entrepreneurship, specifically in rural areas.
Scope of the role
The driver safely and responsibly performs all official travels using official vehicle(s) and assists with other office work.
- • Provide passenger transport in an official car for programme staff, official visitors and guests and run errands for the project or office.
- • Help with transporting goods.
- • Complete vehicle log correctly and conscientiously in accordance with GIZ standards.
- • Responsible for the project vehicle documents and their good condition.
- • Clean the interior and exterior of the vehicle(s), report need for service, carry out minor repairs and record monthly maintenance.
- • Immediately report all involvement of the project or office vehicle in accidents, including minor accidents, damage, loss or theft of vehicle
- • Use all available information (including current radio news on traffic conditions) to update daily knowledge of road conditions, current
passable routes and locations and share this information with other office drivers.
- • Assist other colleagues as needed in the project, or office if there is no travel or chauffeur service pending, carry out other office work as assigned by the manager and / or the responsible staff
Qualification Required & Experience
- • Secondary school education
- • Hold a minimum of a valid driver’s license C.
- • At least 1-3 years’ work experience as a driver with references
- • No major accidents in the past 3 years
- • Good knowledge of the English language
- • Disciplined and punctual
- • Resilient and patient
- • Good communication skills
- • Familiar with the Ghanaian road network
- • Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures to be agreed with Management
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
under the Job Code 2021/DTC/07/01).
Closing Date: 19th July, 2021
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion
are encouraged to apply.
Female drivers are strongly recommended to apply.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.