Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
- Lead the Jumia ODS Vendor Acquisition strategy, meeting key targets.
- In addition to organic growth, implement a referral campaign in order to grow our active vendor base.
- Acquire key target vendors, align with our long-term strategic plan, and directly interact with them in order to drive their performance.
- Optimizing the performance of newly signed vendors, recommending processes to improve and motivate them in line with the company objectives.
- Accountable for vendor acquisition pipeline planning
- Executes tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Liaise between vendor and cross- functional internal teams to ensure the timely successful on-boarding process flow for the new acquired vendor within a stipulated time frame
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Flawless English communication
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Clear communication and reporting capabilities
- Team management and leadership skills
- Ability to run a sales pipeline to drive organic sign-ups
- 5+ years’ experience
- Good analytical skills
What We Offer
A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.