Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Title of role: Assistant Internal Auditor, Ghana
Background & Purpose of the Job
- To carry out the internal audit across the company over the systems/procedures and to suggest best practices for improvement of controls.
- To ensure that group accounting policies and procedures are understood and observed, report deviations if any.
- Prepares control matrix/flow chart for the audit activity
- Prepares audit scope, audit program for the various process/ functions/ locations
- Carries out audit test in line with the audit program
- Carries out spot checks on various activities
- Follow up on exceptions raised by Corporate Audit
- Supports external auditors with Control Assessment Report
- Shares responsibility with the other members of the audit team for the achievement of internal audit targets
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Requirements and Skills
- 2-3 years Financial/ Audit experience is desirable
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Graduate in Accounting, levels of professional accounting exams
- French speaking is an added advantage
- Good communication and writing skills
- Quick learner
- Intermediate excel and word skills
- The role interacts with all functions for audit purpose and the nature of this contact is exchange of information and influencing
- The role will interact with the Regional audit team and the nature of this contact is exchange of information.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.